Ambulance Transfers Limited urgently requires a number of Ambulance Care Assistant’s to cover contracts in the London and South East area.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided for suitable candidates.
Full time contracts available, good rates of pay in line with current industry standards and automatic enrollment into the company pension scheme. Shifts available are 4 on 4 off, days & some nights, rotational start & finish times.
Clinically Safe transfers of vulnerable patients for all categories including HDU, to and from hospitals and clinics. Driving the ambulance or alternatively supporting the travelling patient. This will involve using equipment such as wheelchairs, stretchers and carry chairs. Ensure the needs of each individual patient are meet always demonstrating privacy, dignity, and respect. Always promoting the values of the company and providing high quality of care.
- Caring and understanding nature, with friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to remain calm and work under pressure.
- Be comfortable with prolonged driving hours and long shifts.
- Be a careful and considerate driver.
- Have a good level of flexibility.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
To meet our insurers criteria, you will need to be over 21 and have 2 years driving experience, and hold a Full Clean Manual UK driving licence. Shifts would start and finish at our Thurrock HQ.
- Staff Development
- Industry Discounts (Blue Light Card)
- Company Charity Balls/Events
- Staff Engagement Team
- Access to Employee Assistance Program